A.R.I. in House Rules
- No alcohol or non-prescription drugs allowed.
- Anyone known to be drinking, using illicit drugs or abusing prescription drugs, will be discharged from the house.
- Residents must provide the house manager with all pertinent information regarding any prescribed medication.
- Physical or verbal abuse or threats will result in discharge from the house.
- After a reasonable adjustment period, each resident is required to seek work or further his education.
- Attendance of regularly scheduled in-house 12 Step meetings is compulsory.
- It is compulsory to regularly attend outside A.A., N.A. or C.A. meetings.
- Residents are responsible for their own belongings and for keeping their room in good order.
- Household chores are shared equally by all residents.
- All residents must be up and about, and have their beds made by 8:00 a.m.
- Visitors are allowed between 12:00 noon and 10:30 p.m., on the main floor only.
- All residents must be home by 12:30 a.m. weekdays and 1:30 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays.
- Must be male, 18 years of age or older and recovering from chemical dependency.
- Must be detoxified, in reasonably good health and preferably, have just completed a residential treatment program.
- Must accept and have a basic knowledge of their problem.
- Must display motivation and sincerity.
- Must accept A.A., N.A. or C.A. as their long-term program of recovery and be prepared to follow it.
- Must be prepared to follow all house rules, agree to random drug testing, and sign contracts to that effect.